Today Oppo has announced a new selfie-focused mid-range smartphone Oppo A77. The smartphone will be available in Taiwan first, where pre-orders will begin live tomorrow.
The Oppo A77 sporting a 5.5″ inches FHD (1920×1080p) Display, resulting in a pixel density of 401ppi. The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek MT6750T octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz of speed. In the memory department Oppo A77 offering 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. However, the phone comes with a hybrid SIM card tray.
In terms of photography the phone offers a 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture lense, autofocus and phase detection, dual tone LED flash. For the selfie A77 includes an impressive 16MP selfie snapper with f/2.0 aperture lense that pre-loaded with Beauty 4.0 and protrait mode.
Moving on to connectivity options, the Oppo A77 include supports for 4G LTE and VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with A-GPS, GOLNASS and WiFi. To power the device the company includes a 3,200mAh capacity Li-Ion battery. The device runs on Color OS 3.0 on the top of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Specifications of Oppo A77
- DISPLAY: 5.5″ ISP FHD (1920×1080)
- PROCESSOR : MediaTek MT6750T octa-core 1.5GHz processor
- SOFTWARE: Color OS 3.0 on the top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- MEMORY: 4GB RAM | 64GB ROM further expandable upto 128GB via SD card.
- CAMERA: 13 Megapixel Rear camera with f/2.2 aperture | 16 Megapixel Front Camera with f/2.0 aperture
- CONNECTIVITY: 4G LTE | VoLTE | Bluetooth v4.2 | GPS with A-GPS | GOLNASS | WiFi
- BATTERY: 3,200mAh Li-Ion battery